Mlytics perform health check periodically for all CDN nodes, but it’s difficult to cover every single CDN node. CDN node can be adjusted manually if certain events (e.g. outages) occur among specific areas.
Articles in this section
- Will online users be affected if one failed node was taken down from multiple origin nodes?
- Is there any countermeasure to website hijacking?
- How many DDoS attacks can mlytics defend against?
- How to prevent CDN node failure? Is there any way to perform a health check?
- How does ‘ActiveRoute’ work?
- Why I haven’t noticed any performance improvements after adding my site?
- Do I have to add any IP to my origin whitelist?
- Why the AI Load Balancing performance data is different from actual user experience?
- How to maximize site performance and security via the platform?
- Can I have multiple CNAMEs pointing to one origin?