Manage the DDoS policy is similar to WAF policy:
- Network Layer: DDoS to L3/L4 is auto protected and regardless of attack size and duration.
- Application Layer: Application layer protects your domain from application attack like botnet, cc attack or even user mimicking. Toggle the ON/OFF button to manage the policy.
- Challenge & Response: The Security Level uses the propitiatory algorithm to determine the reputation of a visitor to decide whether to present a challenge. IF DDoS attack coming, you can select different Security Level to protect your web site.
- Click the setting icon on the domain you’d like to configure → Click the 'Security' tab → Select 'DDOS Protection'.
- You can adjust your security level based on the website status.
By default, 'Security Level', is set to 'Medium'
You can select 'Browser Based', 'Human Based' or ‘Human Based No-delay’ under 'Challenge Mode'.