When you sign up for the free trial, you are asked to provide your credit card information. This information is used only to verify your identity and let us know you're not a robot. Your credit card is not charged unless you subscribed to plans beyond the given free credits or decide to continue the subscriptions.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to sign contracts with individual CDNs?
- Is there a setup fee?
- What happens if I exceed plan limits?
- How is my usage measured and billed?
- Is there any minimum term for subscriptions?
- How can I get support during the free trial?
- How will I be charged after the free trial?
- Will I receive any statements or bills during the free trial?
- Can I cancel my trial?
- Why do I need to provide a credit card or bank account for the free trial?