Currently there is no mechanism to freeze an account to avoid being charged according to your billing cycle. The only way to stop the billing charges is to cancel the subscriptions. However, reactivating your account means you’ll need to set up zones again.
Articles in this section
- When is the billing period?
- My payment failed, what do I do?
- Do you offer annual billing for my subscription?
- Can I pay using a purchase order?
- Can I add my company name to the invoice?
- How do I change the email address where invoices are sent to?
- How do I change information in an invoice that has already been generated?
- Can I download an invoice?
- What currency are your prices in?
- Can I temporarily freeze my account?