Yes. You can add multiple CNAMEs to your CDN resource during and after the creation of it. You just need to add the CNAME records also to your DNS for them to work.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to add any IP to my origin whitelist?
- Why the AI Load Balancing performance data is different from actual user experience?
- How to maximize site performance and security via the platform?
- Can I have one origin with multiple CNAMEs pointing at it?
- Do you have GZIP feature to compress site content?
- Can I ignore the query string after an URL to improve CDN performances?